- This event has passed.
Big Data & AI Leaders Summit Singapore 2019
11 September - 12 September
Big Data & AI Leaders Summit is the region’s leading event to showcase the latest and greatest technologies and insights in Data and AI.
Returning to Singapore for its 3rd edition, this summit will bring together 150 data scientists, analysts, engineers, AI researchers and business executives from a wide range of industries for 2 days of learning and networking.
Here Are Some Highlights At The Event:
4 Thematic Tracks:
- AI Applications & Fintech
- Cognitive Science Technologies & Applications
- AI in Healthcare
- Machine Learning Deep Dive Session
10 Inspiring Keynotes:
- Steps Building an End-to-End Machine Learning Platform from Micro-Batch, Pinterest
- The Technology and Challenges of Speech Analysis and Audio AI, Dolby
- Dehumanise HR: Moving to the Next Level with People Analytics, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Advanced Healthcare Analytics with Scale and Speed, GE Healthcare
25+ Speakers contributing to the conversation including:
- Head of Big Data, Machine Learning Platform, Pinterest
- Head of Innovation & Product Transformation, AirAsia
- Head of Digital Ecosystem Delivery & Conversational AI, DBS Bank
- Head of Analytics, Tokopedia
- Head of Artificial Intelligence, Axiata
- VP, Data Science, GO-JEK
- Chief Data Officer, Validus Capital
- Senior Research Scientist & Scientist Lead, Ping An Technology
- Director, Speech Analysis, Dolby
- Senior Manager, Analytics Engineering, Data & AI, Electronic Arts (EA)
- Data Scientist, People Analytics, The Kraft Heinz Company
Early Bird tickets are available until July 12th 2019, saving you US$200 on regular prices.
As a subscriber of She Loves Data, you could save an extra 10% off on Early Bird tickets. Use code: LOVEDATA10 and register here.